Keep your camera ready – it will definitely be a recipe worthy of Instagram. Not only do the smoothie bowls look great, but they also taste amazing! This bowl of banana smoothie and berries has the added benefit of being made with Strawberry Shakeology (but you can use the flavor you want). The flaked almonds and chia seeds that adorn this bowl give texture and good fats (omega-3). Although smoothie bowls are not as “ready to go” as drinks, they are a great way to change your morning routine, especially if you have a little extra time to sit down and enjoy your meal Shakeology reviews.
- ¾ cup of almond milk
- 1 measure of strawberry shakeology
- ¼ cup fresh or frozen blueberries (keep some for garnish)
- 1 cup of ice cream
- ¼ big bananas cut into thick slices
- ¼ cup ripe fresh or frozen
- 2 tablespoons raw sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 2 tbsp. raw pumpkin seeds
Place the almond milk, shakeology, blueberries and ice in a blender; cover. Mix until the mixture has a smooth consistency.
Place the smoothie in a medium bowl. Garnish with remaining blueberries, banana, blackberries, almonds and chia seeds; serve immediately.